People overcomplicate spirituality. And their lives. I'm here to give straightforward facts and discoveries.
You can use all the frills and methods that you like but you don't have to have cards, rocks, or altars unless you want to. All it takes to speak to spirit is starting the conversation.
I am attracted to teachers (and ideas) that expand my ability to think in systems and complexity then break those down to what is useful in the moment.
Things people tend to enjoy about me:
- I'm a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt (since 2015) who has been practicing for about 20 years. I won a lot of stuff on the world level from 2007-2015
- I believe in platonic love and affection.
- I know humans are inherently good
- I think anyone that tells you your body is stupid or making mistakes is lying
- I started in Thai massage, added joint mobility exercises, and ended up in the spirit realm
- I get off on personal responsibility and also believe we all need and deserve support, and that we can develop it or become more aware that we already have it
- I've been to all 50 states (thanks, mom and dad!)
- I first learned how to interact with spirits in a hot tub in Hawaii
- I'm very pro-freedom, honesty, communication, emotional connection, responsibility, adventure, and community support
- I'm actively against most western medicine practice
My 4-Step System with Clients:
- Discuss what clients want a solution to. What do you want?
- Uncover the blocks. What's stopping you?
- Clear the way. Release or encourage stuck energy to change and go away, shamanically and practically. This may look like inner child healing, belief work, meeting your spirit guides, connecting to your body and heart, and more. I easily connect with you on many levels and powerful guides assist with every session.
- Develop a plan to estimate how long we'll be working together.
- Practice. Collaborate on practical practices that keep you going where you want to go.